Need help giving up smoking? Can you help others? This is where you can find help dealing with cravings, where you can discuss advance plans for dealing with difficult situations or general advice about staying smoke free.
#435 by dannyflorida
Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:10 pm
I made it a month smoke free, and this app (especially its missions) have been a tremendous help. I feel like a non-smoker again and have no desire to ever touch another disgusting cigarette again! :)
#436 by Sandy
Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:53 pm
I went 6 days and relapsed and I have no idea why, the first 5 days weren't so bad really...
#437 by Smccormack
Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:16 am
My mantra has become "cravings go away" and they do. That is how you made it the first five days, right? Honestly, I have cried because I wanted a cigarette so bad, which is so ridiculous! But then I tell myself that having one doesn't make me permanently satisfied. it's like a lie we tell ourselves, that cigarettes make us feel better. But it's important to start telling ourselves that cigarettes are the reason we feel shitty in the first place. And cravings go away :-)
#441 by Talula
Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:05 am
Well done you :)
I too am a little over a one month smoke free, and I got to say I am going to start saying this.. Cravings go away!! I have been saying not another puff no matter what!! But jeez it is very very hard it's like your head is tormenting you but you know you do not want to smoke... . well keep it up and in time it will get easier :)
#448 by williamstarks
Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:34 pm
It sounds great. Smoking is a very bad habit and it is very harmful for health. Last year I also quit smoking with help of lukenosis. You can’t believe that I was using one packet in a day. With help of lukenosis, I stop smoking and he gives my life back. It’s been 1 year I never touch smoking. Click here http://www.lukenosis.com/