Need help using the app or the forum? Found a bug? Want to make a suggestion about how it could be improved?
#251 by heartbreak61
Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:14 pm
Well, It doesnt have to be related to current mission. Just a quick fact like

"Average smokers spend $2 a day on cigarretes. It means that they can buy a new iPhone every year."
or
"smokers who have a good plan for situations that cause them crave for cigarretes are 75% more successful than those who don't" (just examples)

on each milestone or mission accomplishment to encourage the user more.
#252 by dave
Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:50 am
That's a good idea, thanks for clarifying.

I'll look at including something like that in a future release.
#444 by dallemandendk
Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:33 pm
Hey guys..

Are you still working on adding vape into the app?

I know this thread are a bit old, but I'm a little bit curious..

I know there's an app on the market, that does the trick, but I like your app and hoping it's something you'd adding..

Regards.
#446 by Countdown
Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:15 am
It's all about managing your dopamine levels to be happy.

Bad ways:
Eating sweets, cakes, drinking Soda, eating more and more etc.

Good ways:
Jogging, Swimming, Climbing, Roallercoaster

I have seen until today no mission in the app which would address this somehow.
Let's talk about "restructuring your life'.
Let's talk about what impact it has on relationship to stop cigarettes.

Let's talk about helpful items for the partner to better understand what the new born Nonsmoker is going through.

Please consider these words as inspiration only.

I like your app very much and use it every day.

Thank you guys!
#447 by dave
Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:59 am
We are planning on creating an app for vapers, but don't think this will happen in the very near future. Our aim at the moment is to keep improving Smoke Free and when we've got that in a good place we'll look at other apps.
#453 by Alexandra
Sat May 13, 2017 11:50 pm
Hi, I absolutely love using the app!

In regards to the 1000hours/ 2000hours smoke free badges. I would recommend replacing these with 40days/ 75days badges.

I screen shot my badges and text them to family and friends. Unfortunately the hours badges are a little confusing for people to understand how far I've come. :lol:

I also think there could be more missions between day 30 to day 60- maybe half weekly instead of weekly. I have been finding them really helpful and hope they continue for the first 3 months.

Thank you for the app! :D
#454 by dave
Sun May 14, 2017 5:37 pm
@Alexandra

Are you using the iPhone or Android version? We've updated the Android version with more day/week/month badges (as well as the hour badges because it's of nice to celebrate those milestones too). They are coming to the iPhone version shortly.

We're working on a more extended support package, something to get you through the first 90 days. Though this won't be ready for quite a while, so hopefully you'll be so far into your quit by then you won't need any more help!
#455 by Alexandra
Tue May 16, 2017 7:35 am
Thanks for the reply Dave. I'm on android so I definitely have the extra badges. Just was suggesting making them easy to understand.

I'll definitely be recommending this app to friends. I'm looking forward to seeing the extended version (even if my first 3months is completed by it's update). :D